Monday, August 01, 2005

Uniting the Nations (Against Us)

Somewhere in the bowels of the White House, there was another in a series of conversations about what the president could do to get "Rovegate" off the front page. The nomination of John Roberts obviously hadn't had the desired affect. They needed something grand. Something bold. And, as it turned out, something stupid.

The naming of John Bolton as our U.N. ambassador is irretrievably dumb. Like, "Wow. That's just . . . bad" dumb.

So dumb, in fact, that I forgot about the whole Karl Rove thing for a minute. Or two.

I really want to express my distaste for this, as well as help get the message out to the "masses." So, I'll aid the Google users in finding this Nugget of Truth and Wisdom. My two-pronged attack, as it were:

anal teens . . . cum slut . . . huge black cocks . . . Karl Rove . . . hot coffee . . . hot lunch . . . bukkake pictures . . . John Bolton . . . earning your red wings . . . dirty sanchez . . . fisting . . . spreading santorum . . . Rick Santorum . . . angry dragon . . . Paris Hilton . . . Tom Cruise . . . I'm Rick James, bitch . . . hard, thick ram rods of the Apocalypse . . . NASCAR . . .

It's called raising the level of discourse. In a round-about way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What ta....?
Heeeeyyy, I've been scamed.
I came in here for fisting pictures.

Bastard!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home